At Celtic Wind, we’re always looks for ways to eat a healthier, more balanced diet. In January, we focused on creating some fab CBD infused Veganuary recipes and we thought we’d share our top 3 favourites with you.
1. Vegan CBD Infused Mayo
A vegan mayo is one of our weekly staples, it’s just so good on everything! And this CBD infused version, is even better - perfectly creamy, thick, and tangy!
- 60 ml aquafaba (the liquid/brine in a can of cooked chickpeas)
- 1/4 tsp ground mustard
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1.5 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1-3 tsp brown rice syrup* (or substitute this with stevia to taste, cane sugar, or maple syrup)
- 180-240 ml sunflower oil* (a neutral oil is important here for flavour. Avocado oil also works well)
See the full CBD Infused Vegan Mayo method and recipe here.
2. Pea and Cannellini Bean CBD Hummus
A creamy, delicious, healthy hummus to enjoy with your favourite sourdough loaf from the local baker! It takes only 5 minutes to make, so grab the ingredients, quickly whip this up & enjoy with your loved ones.
- 220g frozen peas,
- 1 tin of cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 large garlic clove, chopped
- 2 tbsp of tahini
- 3 tbsp of lemon juice (to taste)
- 3 tbsp of good-quality extra-virgin olive oil (add more if required)
- 2-3 pipettes of Celtic Wind’s CBD oil of your choice – please do not exceed the daily recommended dose
- Generous season with salt and pepper (to taste)
3. CBD Infused Classic Vinaigrette
Spice up your salad with our very own classic CBD Infused Mustard Vinaigrette!
- 15g Dijon mustard
- 30g wholegrain mustard
- 8ml white wine vinegar
- 175ml good-quality olive oil
- 6 tbsp water
- 25g maple syrup (or honey, if you are making a non-vegan version)
- 3-4 full pipettes of Celtic Wind’s CBD oil of your choice (please do not exceed the recommended daily dosage)
- Pinch of salt, sprinkle of black pepper to season
Tried any of our Vegan CBD Infused recipes? We'd love to see your creations on social media using #CookwithCelticWind.
New to cooking with CBD? Learn more about cooking with Celtic Wind, download ‘A Beginner’s Guide to Cooking with CBD’ to find out everything you need to know to get started.