Quick delivery was very impressive - first time using the product so will have to use again before reviewing effectiveness.
Don’t just take our word for it
4.6 stars based on real customer reviews
Quick delivery was very impressive
First time I've ordered online direct ...
First time I've ordered online direct from the manufacturer. Fast delivery, minimal packaging. Will order again.
Fantastic company and fantastic product.
Fantastic company and fantastic product. I cant praise Celtic Wind more from the prompt delivery to top quality product to exemplary customer service. They constantly go above and beyond and I cannot rate them higher.
Very easy and a very quick service.
I have used Celtic Wind for several years now. Very easy and a very quick service. Many Thanks.
Delivery was very prompt
Delivery was very prompt. I made a mistake in my order and it was rectified as soon as I got in touch. Well done for service and manners.
One of the best CBD companies out there. Very ethical and very good treatment and respect on the plant. 5 Stars.
Amazing CBD products
Excellent service, amazing CBD products. I shop with Celtic Wind every month as it’s that good.
Amazing after sales service.
I received amazing after sales service. Attentive, hugely knowledgeable and extremely kind. Wonderful product and wonderful people.
Who is 5% CBD Oil For?
Why Choose 5% CBD Oil?
- 1 full dropper (pipette) a day. The oil should be dropped under the tongue and held there until it is absorbed, or for one minute.
- Dropper use: remove dropper from the bottle. Squeeze the rubber end to remove any residual oil (do this while it’s removed from the bottle). Keep the rubber end squeezed together while placing the dropper back into the oil, then release. This will give you 0.7ml oil.
- As with any supplement, consistency is key for success.
- There is approximately 35mg CBD per 1 full dropper (each dropper = 0.7ml or 24 drops).
- Shake well before. Please note that this is a natural product and will settle in between each use.
- Store in a cool dry place.
FAQs / Additional Info
What is CBD?
CBD stands for cannabinoid and is extracted from the Hemp plant.
Is it safe?
All our CBD oils are third party tested to not only ensure quality, but also compliance with UK and EU law.
Are there any risks?
It is only in recent times that CBD has been taken as a food supplement, therefore there are not many studies on the safety of CBD. As such, the FSA recommends that “healthy adults do not take more than 70mg a day, unless a doctor agrees more”.