Spice up your salad this Veganuary with our very own classic CBD Infused Mustard Vinaigrette!
- 15g Dijon mustard
- 30g wholegrain mustard
- 8ml white wine vinegar
- 175ml good-quality olive oil
- 6 tbsp water
- 25g maple syrup (or honey, if you are making a non-vegan version)
- 3-4 full pipettes of Celtic Wind’s CBD oil of your choice (please do not exceed the recommended daily dosage)
- Pinch of salt, sprinkle of black pepper to season
Serving size: 1 tablespoon
Servings per recipe: 16
- Add the Dijon mustard, wholegrain mustard, white wine vinegar & water to a bowl and mix with a whisk until combined.
- While continuously whisking, slowly add small amounts of olive oil at a time. This is to prevent the vinaigrette from splitting & becoming oily. Continue to whisk until desired consistency is achieved, it should coat the back of a spoon.
- Add the maple syrup/honey, your Celtic Wind CBD oil* and season with salt & pepper to taste. Mix together with a whisk.
- To serve, add 1 tablespoon of your CBD infused mustard vinaigrette to a bowl of salad and mix thoroughly until all your leaves are nicely dressed, and enjoy!
And there you have it! A beautiful, classic, CBD infused mustard vinaigrette for your salad leaves.
If your vinaigrette is too sharp, add small amounts of maple syrup/honey to the vinaigrette until you are happy with the balance.
Alternatively, you can use a blender for this recipe, just follow the same method.
Storage: Keep in an air-tight container in the fridge. It should keep for 1-2 weeks. Note, the vinaigrette can split when sitting in the fridge, so just give it a mix before serving.
*Please do not exceed your recommended daily dose of CBD.
Celtic Wind’s Chef
Tried the recipe? We'd love to see your version of our CBD infused classic vinaigrette. Post a pic on your social including the hashtag #CookwithCelticWind. Can't wait to see them!