A creamy, delicious, healthy hummus to enjoy with your favourite sourdough loaf from the local baker! It takes only 5 minutes to make, so grab the ingredients, quickly whip this up & enjoy with your loved ones.
- 220g frozen peas,
- 1 tin of cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 large garlic clove, chopped
- 2 tbsp of tahini
- 3 tbsp of lemon juice (to taste)
- 3 tbsp of good-quality extra-virgin olive oil (add more if required)
- 2-3 pipettes of Celtic Wind’s CBD oil of your choice – please do not exceed the daily recommended dose
- Generous season with salt and pepper (to taste)
- Put the peas in a pot of boiling water and cook for 2 minutes until soft. Drain well.
- Using a food processor or stick blender, blend the peas, beans, garlic, tahini, lemon juice & olive oil until smooth.
- Add 2-3 full pipettes of Celtic Wind’s CBD oil to the hummus and mix until combine.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste & add more lemon juice/olive oil if you wish at this stage.
Quick & easy! Now, dish out your freshly made hummus, cut your favourite loaf and start digging in!
Storage: Keep wrapped or in an air-sealed container in the fridge. Use within 2-3 days.
*Please do not exceed your daily recommended dose of CBD
Tried the recipe? We'd love to see your version of our pea and cannellini bean hummus! Post a pic on your social including the hashtag #CookwithCelticWind. Can't wait to see them!