The perfect Mexican vegan-friendly dish that the whole crowd will enjoy, you can’t go wrong with this one at a fiesta!
Serves: 4-6 People
Time: 45-60 minutes (Including prep time)
- 500g Meatless Mince (Quorn is our fave!)
- 435g Can of refried beans (Old El Paso – We recommend)
- 400g Can of chopped tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp Tomato puree
- 1 Tbsp Cold-pressed virgin rapeseed oil
- ½ Red bell pepper, diced
- ½ Green bell pepper, diced
- 1 Medium onion, chopped
- 30g Taco seasoning blend
- 250g Grated vegan cheese
- 1 Large bag of plain tortilla chips
- Guacamole – Ready made (Optional)
- Celtic Wind’s CBD Oil (2-3 full pipettes)
Please do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
- Preheat the oven to 175ºC before you start to prep the ingredients.
- Heat the oil in a large, deep pan on medium heat and cook the meatless mince until lightly browned.
- Add the refried beans, chopped tomatoes, tomato puree, chopped bell peppers, onion, and the taco seasoning mix to the pot. Simmer and reduce for 10 – 12 minutes.
- While the mince mixture is simmering, arrange the tortilla chips in a casserole dish.
- Next, spoon the hot mince mixture over the tortilla chips.
- Sprinkle the shredded vegan cheese on top and transfer to the preheated oven.
- Bake the nachos for 20 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and is lightly browned.
- When its baked and out of the oven, let it cool down for approximately 10 mins and then squeeze 2-3 full pipettes of CBD Oil all over the dish.
- Optional: Add the ready-made guacamole for an extra zing to the dish!
Enjoy with loved ones 😊