For World Chocolate Day, we wanted to try something different that pleases our sweet cravings without the sugar rush, that also tastes like chocolate. Try these Raw CBD Cacao Bites, they are so easy to make with only 4 ingredients needed to make this simply sweet recipe.
The bites are ready in only 5 minutes and you can eat them immediately.
- Chopped Walnuts (120 g)
- Dates (200 g)
- 2 Tbsp Organic Cacao Powder
- Celtic Wind CBD Oil
- Place the walnuts in a powerful blender and blend until it’s a crumbly texture.
- Add the dates and the cacao and blend again.
- Add 3-4 pipettes of your Celtic Wind CBD Oil to the mixture (Please do not exceed the recommended daily dosage)
- Make balls with your hands and they’re ready to serve.
- Store the bites in a sealed container in the fridge to ensure freshness, especially in summer.
Serving of 10-12 Cacao CBD treats.
Feel free to use your favorite nuts (We used walnuts, but we also love making this recipe with roasted hazelnuts here at Celtic Wind). We prefer to use unsalted raw nuts because salted and fried nuts can sometimes have additives or preservatives.
If you can’t make the balls because the dough is too sticky, you can add more nuts or let the dough stand in the freezer for 10 or 15 minutes, although if it happens, the balls will be easier to make if your hands are wet. If it’s too dry, add more dates.
At Celtic Wind we love raw cacao because it is so nutritious and healthier than processed cocoa powder. It’s more expensive, but it has a strong flavor, so you can use less.
You can store the bites in a sealed container at room temperature, but we prefer to keep them in the fridge, especially in summer.
If you make these raw CBD cacao bites, please leave a comment or tag a picture #CookwithCelticWind on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter. We would love to see your version of this recipe.
New to cooking with CBD oil? Learn more about #CookingwithCelticWind by downloading our helpful guide ‘A Beginner’s Guide to Cooking with CBD’.