VEGAN BANANA PANCAKES WITH MIXED BERRIES & CBD MAPLE SYRUP
These dairy-free banana pancakes, doused in Celtic Wind’s CBD Oil that’s mixed with delicious maple syrup and covered in juicy mixed berries, is sure to be the tastiest meal of your day. Making Veganuary all worthwhile.
Serves: 4 Large pancakes OR 8 Small.
Time: 45 mins including prep time.
- 200g Self-Raising Flour
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 300ml Oat Milk
- 1 Ripe Banana, mashed
- 15g Flora Butter (or similar), melted
- 150g Fresh Mixed Berries
- Sunflower Oil
- Celtic Wind’s CBD Oil (1 full pipette per serving)
Please do not exceed the recommended daily dosage
- Maple Syrup, to serve
- Lemon Juice (optional), to serve
- Mix together the sieved flour and baking powder in a large bowl. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and whisk in the oat milk to make a thick smooth batter.
- Beat in the mashed banana and melted dairy-free Flora butter then gently stir in half of the mixed berries.
- Heat a teaspoon of oil in a large non-stick frying pan. Pour the batter into the pan to your desired size.
- Cook over a medium heat until small bubbles appear on the surface of each pancake, then turn over and cook for a further 2-3 minutes until golden.
- Transfer onto a plate and cover to keep warm whilst you repeat using the remaining batter.
- In a separate dish mix your favourite CBD oil (1 pipette per serving) with the maple syrup.
- Serve the banana pancakes warm with CBD maple syrup and the rest of the mixed berries.
- Add lemon juice to finish with a zing (optional)
- Grab your knife & fork and enjoy this simple vegan recipe!