CBD Infused Matcha Hot Chocolate
In these cold months a hot drink is the perfect way to warm up!
We have a recipe to add a little something different to your Hot Chocolate.
This is the perfect drink to enjoy with a mince pie or a Christmas treat!
- Teaspoon of Matcha powder
- Teaspoon of Cacao powder
- Milk of your choice
- Celtic Wind CBD Oil
- Honey or a sweetener (optional)
- Heat your milk.
- Add in your Matcha and Cacao powder and give it a good stir.
- Add your Celtic Wind CBD Oil and stir (do not exceed the recommended daily dosage).
- Add you choice of sweetener if using.
CBD Infused Vanilla Iced Mince Pies
We wanted to create a simple idea to add a little bit extra to our mince pies this Christmas.
In this busy time, sometimes we don't have a lot of time to do our own baking from scratch. Therefore, we have come up with a little cheat idea!
To make your mince pies extra special why not add a CBD infused icing on the top to give them your own touch!
- Shop bought mince pies (why not buy from a local store or a local bakery to support your local businesses in your area).
1 cup powdered sugar
1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1-2 tablespoons milk (or a milk substitute like almond/oat/soy milk)
Celtic Wind CBD oil (adjust the dosage to your preference & do not exceed recommended daily dosage)
Food colouring (optional)
- Start by sifting the powdered sugar into a mixing bowl to remove any lumps. This will help you achieve a smoother icing.
- Add the vanilla extract to the powdered sugar and stir to combine. The vanilla extract adds flavour to the icing.
- Slowly add one tablespoon of milk and mix well. You can add more milk if needed to reach your desired consistency. The icing should be thick but spreadable.
- Add the recommended dosage of CBD oil to the icing mixture. Stir well to ensure even distribution. Be mindful of the potency of your CBD oil and adjust the dosage accordingly (do not exceed the recommended daily dosage).
- If you want to add food colouring to your icing for a specific colour, do so at this stage. Mix until you achieve the desired colour.
- Once the icing is ready, use it to frost your mince pies.
You can also use any leftover icing on cakes, cookies, or cupcakes as desired.
Remember to store any leftover CBD-infused icing in an airtight container in the refrigerator. The CBD oil may settle over time, so be sure to give it a good stir before using it again.
We hope you enjoy these little treats to get your dose of CBD in a fun way!
Always consult with a healthcare professional if you have any concerns about using CBD or if you are taking medications that may interact with it.