RASPBERRY, CHOCOLATE & ALMOND MILK CBD MUFFINS
These dairy-free raspberry, chocolate muffins, combined with your favourite CBD oil, are the best treat for you this Veganuary. Veganuary has never been so easy with these delicious muffins. Make them up and enjoy! #cookwithcelticwind
Time: 40 minutes including prep time.
- 240ml (1 cup) Nutty Bruce Activated Almond Milk (or your favourite plant milk)
- 200g (2 cups) plain flour
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 tsp crunchy almond butter
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 150g (3/4 cup) brown sugar
- 90ml (generous 1/3 cup) vegetable oil
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 80g (3/4 cup) Pico Super Dark Chocolate (or your preferred dark chocolate)
- Handful of raspberries
- Celtic Wind’s CBD Oil (½ pipette per muffin)
Please do not exceed the recommended daily dosage
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4. Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and nut butter.
- Combine the almond milk, sugar, oil, and vanilla extract, whisking together until the sugar has completely dissolved. Add the wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix together.
- Break up the chocolate into pieces and fold into the batter, along with the raspberries.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared baking tin so that the muffin moulds are two thirds of the way full. Bake for 20-25 minutes until lightly brown and a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven, allow to cool.
- When they are a little cooler than warm (not completed cold), make an incision at the top of each muffin and squeeze ½ a pipette of Celtic Wind’s CBD oil in each.
- Grab and enjoy your CBD infused vegan muffins!