Magnesium is an extremely important mineral. It’s involved in hundreds of chemical reactions in your body and helps you maintain good health.
Magnesium contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system and normal muscle function.
Interesting fact about Magnesium is that it is found in the mantle and crust on earth. Magnesium is found at a 0.13% concentration in seawater, making it the 3rd most abundant mineral dissolved in seawater.
Did you know, Celtic Wind’s Synergy range includes our Canna-Mag is rich in Magnesium.
We’ve combined our multi-complex CBD with Magnesium Citrate – one of the easiest forms of magnesium to absorb into the body. Magnesium is an essential mineral that’s important for over 300 bodily functions including the normal functioning of nerves, muscles, metabolism and the maintenance of bones and teeth.
Our Canna-Mag is perfect for those who want to incorporate the nutritional properties of Magnesium with CBD and the properties of the Whole-hemp plant seed.
Canna-Mag Product details
- Easy-to-swallow capsules.
- Exact serving every time.
- 100% Whole-hemp plant seed in every capsule.
- Contains CBD, CBDA, CBG, CBGA ,CBC and over 150 compounds including essential amino acids, omega 6, 9, flavonoids, polyphenols, protein and terpenes.
- Also contains Magnesium Citrate to help reduce tiredness, fatigue and support normal muscle function.
- All natural - no chemicals, pesticides or herbicides.
- Gluten-free and vegan-friendly.
- Capsule shell is made from pullulan which is derived from tapioca.
Canna-Mag Suggested use
- Take 1 capsule three times daily.
- 60 capsules give you a 20-day supply.
- Each capsule contains 10mg cannabinoids and 62.5mg Magnesium Citrate.
- Store in a cool place.
We practice seed-to-shelf and all our bottles are batch-coded so they are fully traceable. It means we know the very field and hemp crop your product came from.
Benefits of Magnesium
Magnesium is the fourth most abundant mineral in your body, and your body can’t work properly without it. The nutrient is essential for hundreds of metabolic processes and many other important bodily functions — from producing energy to building important proteins like your DNA.
Dietary sources of magnesium include legumes, nuts, seeds, and green leafy vegetables. Smaller amounts are found in meat and fish.
Some of the main benefits of Magnesium are:
- Magnesium contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system and normal muscle function.
- Magnesium contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism while also contributing to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth.
- Magnesium can aid the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function.
Combine the health benefits of magnesium with the properties of hemp – shop Synergy Canna-mag today!