Interest in cannabidiol or CBD continues to grow, but there is a lot of uncertainty and misunderstanding surrounding the product. We have enlisted the help of our expert CBD team to help answer those burning questions you might have in relation to CBD and all its entities.
Whether you’re a CBD beginner or an enthusiasts, these questions will help you discover a little more insight into the product. Keep reading!
What does CBD oil taste like?
CBD oil is typically tasteless, but unrefined CBD oils like Celtic Winds Multi-Complex Hemp Oil has a unique taste. Because of the cold pressing extracting process from leaves, stems, and flowers, the natural flavour ispl preserved. CBD oil has an earthy, nutty, and grass-like taste - this is down to the products being natural, safe and non-toxic.
How Long Does CBD Last?
CBD oil can last for up to one to two years. Every CBD oil bottle will have an expiry date, so it is imperative to pay close attention to the date stated. You should always check the date before consuming and try to finish the bottle prior to the date. It is always best to consume a fresh bottle of CBD oil if you want the oil to yield it’s benefits.
How long does CBD stay in your system?
Generally speaking, CBD oil stays in your system from 2-5 days. However, this doesn’t apply to everyone. There are a few variables to consider when it comes to how long the substance might stay in your system like how much you use it, how often you use it, as well as your weight, age, and method of use.
Best time to take CBD Oil?
There are three things to consider when choosing the right time to take CBD oil: your purpose for taking it, the dosage, and the type of CBD product. We recommend paying close attention to what exactly you want CBD to do for you.
For example: if you want to feel energized and productive throughout the day and subside the effects of anxiety, it would be best to take CBD in the morning with breakfast. If you would prefer a calming effect from CBD, consider taking it with your evening meal.
CBD Dosage Chart:
The amount of CBD you should take depends on the following factors:
- The condition you’re treating
- The concentration of the CBD product
The most common dose of CBD is 20-40mg. Some people take as little as 1mg, while others take a much higher dosage of 100mg. Truth be told, the optimal dose of CBD is different for everyone.
The best way to find the right dose for you is to start quite low - 2mg for example - and increasing that by 2-5mg per dose until you find what is right for you.
Alternatively, you can use this handy CBD dosage calculator.
We hope this has helped enlighten some of you on the glorious and wonderful world of CBD oil - here are the questions in short:
- What does CBD taste like?: CBD oil has an earthy, nutty, and grass-like taste - this is down to the products bring natural, safe and non-toxic.
- How long does CBD last?: Typically speaking, CBD oil lasts for 14 months to 2 years. It is vital you pay close attention to the best before the day on the bottle and keep the oil stored in a dark, cool place so as not to spoil the substance.
- How long does CBD stay in your system?: CBD oil stays in your system for up to 2-5 days but this doesn’t apply to everyone
- Best time to take CBD Oil?: The best time to take CBD oil depends on what you want it to do. If you want to feel energized and productive - take it during the day, and vice versa. If you would like to utilize the sedative effects of CBD - take it at night
- CBD Dosage Chart?: Check out this handy CBD dosage calculator that Celtic Wind put together