Want to participate in Celtic Wind's Halloween Cooking Challenge for National Baking Week?
Simply post your version of one of our CBD Halloween treats with your Celtic Wind product to either Facebook or Instagram including the hashtag:
Entries close November 4th - 2020
A. Peanut Butter Dog Treats
Include your pets in the Halloween festivities and learn how to make this easy homemade peanut butter CBD dog treat recipe.
Using only 5 ingredients that won't break the bank, this is an easy recipe to make this time enjoyable for your pet!
Serves: 12 Treats
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- ½ cup oats
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ¾ cup warm water
- 3-4 pipettes Celtic Wind's Pet friendly CBD oil,
Please do not exceed the daily recommended CBD dosage.
- Preheat oven to 320°F/160°C.
- Mix all of the ingredients together. Scoop onto a cookie sheet, flatten with a fork.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Allow to cool & store in an airtight container in the fridge for 2 weeks or freeze to keep for longer.
B. Mini Vegan Pumpkin Pie Cheesecakes
Serves: 12 Mini Cheesecakes
- 1.5 cups raw pecans
- 1 cup medjool dates (soaked in warm water for 10 minutes)
- pinch of sea salt
PUMPKIN PIE FILLING
- 1 cup cashews (soaked in hot water for 1 hour)
- 1/2 cup light coconut milk
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted (or olive oil)
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 5 pipettes of Celtic Winds CBD Oil,
- Start by soaking the cashews for one hour and soaking the dates for 10 minutes.
- Line a muffin tin with plastic wrap or liners. Make the crust in a food processor. Blend the pecans until ground, then add the soft dates and sea salt. Pulse until well combined and sticky. Transfer the mixture into muffin tin and press down until a crust is formed. The crust is super sticky and it helps if you run your fingers under warm water before pressing down the crust. Place tin in freezer for 15 minutes.
- In a high speed blender, blend all the ingredients for the filling until smooth and creamy. Remove tin from freezer and pour the filling over crust. Top with a few extra pecans and freeze for about 4 hours, or until firm.