SPRING CHICKEN, PEA AND RADISH SALAD
Preparation time: 15 minutes
- 2 little gem lettuce hearts
- 1 small cucumber
- 200g sugarsnap peas, halved lengthways
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 6 radishes, trimmed and thinly sliced
- small handful cress
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp fresh green pesto
- 4 roasted chicken breasts, skin removed and shredded
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- The full pipette of Celtic Wind CBD Multi Complex Hemp Oil (Please do not exceed the recommended daily dosage)
- Cut each little gem lettuce into thin wedges discarding the root and arrange on a serving plate.
- Use a vegetable peeler to peel long thin strips lengthways from the cucumber and ripple over the lettuce.
- Scatter over the sugar snap peas, spring onions, radishes and cress.
- In a large bowl whisk together the olive oil, white wine vinegar, pesto and CBD oil
- Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Scatter the chicken over the salad
- Drizzle with the dressing to serve.