Celtic Wind Crops, the leading producer of fully natural Hemp products in Ireland is now hiring! We are seeking a highly motivated, energetic and confident self starter to work directly with the CEO, in our new Sales and Marketing Division, based in Maynooth, Co. Kildare.
This position suits applicants that have Pharmacy / Health Store retail experience and a keen interest in working with a dynamic and energetic group of people from diverse backgrounds.
The responsibilities include:
- Assist the CEO / Sales Director with a broad range of tasks.
- Work closely with the Irish and UK Sales team.
- Assist in the production of weekly and monthly sales and marketing reports.
- Proactively maintain professional internal and external relationships.
- Assist customers over the phone and by e-mail.
- Develop and manage a broad range of reporting tools and schedules.
- Responsibility for communicating all sales and marketing reports to the field teams
- Keeping the sales team up to date with information flows.
- Responsible for supporting events and exhibitions.
The skills and experience needed include:
- Fluent oral and written English
- 2+ years experience in a a Pharmacy / Health Store environment, dealing directly with customers desirable
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Proven experience and understanding of spreadsheets and Excel.
- Proficient in Word and Powerpoint.
- Business degree an advantage but not essential.
- Transport desirable, not essential
Job Type - Full time (three months probation)
Salary €21,500 p.a.