Celtic Wind Crops, the leading producer of fully natural Hemp products in Ireland is now hiring! We are seeking a highly motivated, enthusiastic and hard working Marketing Assistant to work with the Head of Marketing, in our new Sales and Marketing Division, based in Maynooth, Co. Kildare.
This position suits applicants that have some Customer Service experience and a keen interest in working with a dynamic and energetic group of people from diverse backgrounds.
The responsibilities of the successful Marketing Assistant include:
- Assist the Head of Marketing with a broad range of tasks.
- Assist in the design and execution of marketing campaigns and lead generation
- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with the national sales team, to co-ordinate local marketing
- Assisting customers over the phone and by e-mail.
- Assist in the production of weekly and monthly sales and marketing reports.
The skills and experience needed for the successful Marketing Assistant include:
- Fluent oral and written English
- 2+ years experience working in a marketing / customer service role
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in Word, Powerpoint, Excel.
- Strong social media / digital media understanding
- Marketing degree an advantage but not essential.
- Transport desirable, not essential
Job Type - Full time (three months probation)
Salary €21,500 p.a.